Tuesday, March 15, 2011

Happenings in New Glasgow

Hey y'all
I'm the NSCAD community artist in residence here in the big N.G. and I've got some things coming up that you all should know about.


1. I'm having a studio open house on March 24 at 4pm. Come check out what I'm up to. It'll go till 5:30, then, at 7, NSCAD textiles faculty member Gary Marckle will be doing a talk in the community room in the library. 

2. A handbuilding workshop will be happening on March 26 from 1:30 - 4:30.The cost for covering supplies is $10.  It should be fun, I think.

3. I'll be having a solo show in the studio space opening April 13th at 4pm. I don't have a name or an invite for  it yet, but I'll send along a copy when I do. I'll also be doing a talk that night in the community room at the library here at 7pm. 

Whew! I think that's it for now. Please help spread the word, if you don't mind. I hope to see you all at one or more of these events. Thanks a bunch.

Alana Wilson

No comments:

Post a Comment